Sunday, June 10, 2012

On getting another book review up

So, I'm almost through a review of Jerry Pournelle and Larry Niven's novel The Mote in God's Eye, and I'll be getting that up as soon as I can. I'd probably have had it up a couple days ago, but I've been spending a lot of time at my other blog, which has been getting a lot of traffic this week since I just got invited to do my first guest post ever by a site called DadCentric, in honor of Father's Day.

Also, I'm in the middle of reading Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter, and I'll get a review of that up next week. Have you seen the previews for it on TV yet? I was in the kitchen feeding my 2-year old when it came up during a commercial, and Addison stopped eating, her jaw dropped, and she said, "Whoa." When I saw what she was looking at, I covered her eyes. I'll teach her more about vampire hunting when she's older.

4 comments:

  1. She was already having dreams about mean cows taking her playhouse; I shudder to think about the nightmares in store for us now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Vampire Hunter in hand, haven't started it yet... looking forward to your review...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an interesting book. I'll probably have the review out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete