Thursday, August 30, 2012

My new gig


So, I've recently been taken on as a contributor to the Insatiable Booksluts, a forum for all indie and literary booky things. And classics reviews. And literary playlists. And angry rants about literature. And, courtesy of yours-truly, bookish comics.

If you're not familiar with the Booksluts, go check them out! I only came across them myself a couple of months ago, but I'm pretty jazzed by the humor and intelligence to be found there. If you are familiar with the Booksluts, you can clap your hands for joy now that you have the opportunity to be subjected to my incredibly artistic comics in not one, but TWO places.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome, Neal! We're so glad to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! *breaks a bottle of wine over the bow*

      Delete
  2. Woohoo!! I'm excited to have you aboard, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, remind me when you're going to have a post over there, and I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to do so. I'll probably often post a link here.

      Delete